I just released Delphi Code Coverage 0.4 today. It contains mostly minor usability improvements that should make it easier to use and more fault tolerant.
Oh, just one big thing affecting those of you with paths… I changed the escape character from \ to ^. (Pretty stupid of me to use backslash as an escape character for something that is purely on Windows…)
Here is the list of changes:
- Made unit names case insensitive
- Remove file type if existing on unit name
- Use file name as specified in map file to look up source
- ESCAPE CHARACTER changed to ^
- Fixed various memory leaks as reported
Thanks to everyone who has downloaded, tried it out and found issues and suggested improvements! All contributions (yes code contributions too!) very welcome!